3scan is always looking for academic and industry researchers that want to tackle tough problems in 3d microscopy.
To encourage community growth we offer:
- Free trial scans – Mail us samples and we will produce demo data and reconstructions to explore possibilities.
- Grant writing help – We are willing to work with researchers to incorporate KESM technology into existing workflow
- Free data hosting – For any and all publicly available KESM data sets.
For more information contact email@example.com.
Interns and Consultants:
We are actively looking for a few good interns. Spend the summer in San Francisco living the SoMa lifestyle and working with a Bay Area startup on tough problems ranging from machine learning to precision mechanical design.
Skills we are looking for:
- Open-Source, collaborative minded individuals
- Experience with fluorescence microscopy and optical design.
- Image processing, big data, and machine learning skills.
- Optical, Mechanical, and Electronics Hackers
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.